4421 Traceable® Waterproof Lab and Food Thermometer Traceable®Waterproof Food Thermometers membrane switches, ABS body, and stainless steel probe make it ideal for food labs, food processing, food preparation, and brewing. Waterproof construction allows it to be used in labs, plants, wash-down areas, and the field. Unit eliminates the dangers inherent in breakable glass and toxic mercury thermometers.
- Range is 58 to 572°F and 50 to 300°C
- Resolution is 0.1° from 20 to 200° (1° otherwise)
- Accuracy is ±1.5°C
- Ultra model accuracy is ±0.4°C at tested points
At the touch of a button, it displays minimum and maximum readings over any period. Unique holder allows probe to be positioned at any height while attached to beakers, stainless cylinders, or vats. Flat-profile design, weight of a single ounce, and built-in pocket clip make it ideal for carrying in a shirt pocket. Probe guard snaps to handle to extend overall length to 10¾ inches. Readings are updated every second. To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Probe holder, key chain, and lanyard supplied
- Large, bright LCD is ¼ inch high
- Operates continuously for 1½ years on supplied replaceable silver-oxide battery
- Size: stem length, 3½ inches; stem diameter, 0.14 inches; overall length, 7¼ inches
- Weight is 1 ounce
Cat. No. 4420 Traceable®Waterproof Food Thermometer with holder Accuracy ±1.5°C Cat. No. 4421 Traceable®Ultra Waterproof Food Thermometer with holder Accuracy ±0.4°C This thermometer meets the ASTM requirements for field testing the temperature of concrete. Because the stem is only 3½” long it may or may not be accepted by FDOT. Part # 4272 should be OK with FDOT.