Ohaus Scout® Pro Portable Electronic Balances (200 g x 0.01 g), Digital Scale
The OHAUS Scout® Pro Hands Down the industrys best portable balance! Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout Pro features easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for your needs! Standard Features Include:
- Maximum Protection Scout Pro is designed with mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. An integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage.
- RS232 or USB Connectivity Scout Pro interface accessories are easy to install at anytime, even after purchase. The data cable is integrated in the kit, eliminating the need for additional cables.
- Multiple Application Modes Scout Pro features Enhanced Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Totalization and Display Hold.
- Capacity & Readability (g): 220 g x 0.01 g
- Repeatability (Std. Dev.) (g): 0.01
- Linearity (g): ±0.01
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Over Range Capacity: Capacity +90d
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds
- Operating Temp.: 50°-104°F / 10°-40°C at 10% to 80%
- Power Requirements: AC adapter (included) or 4-AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Calibration Type: Digital calibration from keyboard
- Display (in/mm): High Contrast LCD with 6 digits (0.6 / 15) high
- Pan Size L x W (in/cm): 4.7 / 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in/cm): 7.56 x 2.13 x 8.27 / 19.2 x 5.4 x 21.0
- Net Weight (lb/kg): 1.5 / 0.7