Kwik Klamp 2 Quick opening and strong holding clamp for 2-1/2″ to 4″ pipe sizes. The heavy duty KWIK KLAMP 2 is the driller’s answer for holding the larger pipe sizes 2-1/2″, 3″, and 4″. KWIK KLAMP 2 is an enlarged version of our popular KWIK KLAMP 1 which is for pipe sizes 1″ through 2″ with many of the same features. This tool has been used worldwide by environmental drillers, pump installers, well serviceman, and water well drillers.
- Main body is constructed of 2″ and 2 1/2″ 1/4″ wall steel tube.
- Easy to operate, over center locking of jaws when downward pressure is applied to a 19″ long lever handle.
- 1/2″ Safety pin used to prevent accidental unclamping.
- KWIK KLAMP2 allows workers to bring pipe or drill joint up to an easy working level.
- The tool weighs only 30 lbs. and is 20″ long x 7 1/2″ wide.
- Jaws are equipped with 16 carbide tipped grippers.
- Excellent holding capability, with load tests done to over 7,000 lbs.
- Designed to hold pipes 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″ (2.875″OD-4.5″OD).
- Holds PVC, HDPE, stainless steel and galvanized steel pipes.
- KWIK KLAMP is one of the safest, time saving tools you will ever own. The Kwik Klamp 2 can also hold 2″ pipe with a purchase of an additional jaw set. A set of spacers can be purchased to allow this klamp to hold 4 1/2″ pipe.
- Kwik Klamp for1″-2″ Pipe
Replacement parts are available, call for more information.