Drive Pin Hammer The Drive Pin Hammer is designed to safely and efficiently prepare probe transmission holes for density testing with nuclear gauges. Using a drive pin and sledge hammer to make probe holes can be tiring and difficult, especially in cohesive and rocky soils. The Drive Pin Hammer is designed to eliminate these problems. Also used to install grounding rods and cathodic protection. Features:
- Uses a sliding weight to strike an anvil to drive the probe to the desired depth.
- Operator stands rather than stooping to drive the pin.
- A stop at the upper end of the shaft allows the impact hammer to be used as a convenient extraction tool.
- Two handles are provided for safety and ease of operation.
- Safety pin locks unit for shipment.
- All-steel construction is zinc-plated to resist rust.
- Weight: 23 lbs