Capping Compound Concrete cylinder capping compound in the form of very uniform ultra-thin flakes for better heat transfer, faster melting and less dust when handling. This sulfur based capping compound is degassed during the manufacturing process to reduce fumes and sulfur odor. This process also reduces material shrinkage during melting for more caps per bag. Compression strength is 8,000 psi by the 2″ cube test method in 2 hours.
- Melts 25% faster than other flake type compounds.
- Melting range: 260° – 290 °F
- Test to 15,000 psi on 6″ cylinders without cap failure.
- Supplied in 50 lb. reinforced bags.
- 40 bags per pallet.
- Delivery to your place of business available.
NOTE: Motor Freight shipment of 4 or more bags will lower your shipping costs.