ACCURACY DELIVERS ON-THE-DOT READINGS
Innovative 0.01° resolution digital thermometer developed specifically for lab and plant use is the finest-performing RTD Platinum Thermometer ever designed. Accuracy of ± (0.1% + 0.2°C) below 200°C, ± (0.15% + 0.5°C) otherwise makes it ideal for experimental requirement. Ease of use makes it perfect for routine quality-control needs. One-button operation allows everyone in the lab to report identical readings and eliminates operator technique errors. State-of-the-art, fourth-generation aerospace engineering incorporates the most modern and sophisticated electronics in temperature measurement to achieve utmost in precision, stability, and dependability.
RELIABLE RESULTS IN ANY SOLUTION
High-precision thermometer is geared specifically for measuring temperatures in soil, foods, ovens, cuvets, gas systems, water baths, wastewater, incubators, chemical solutions, petroleum products, and extremely cold conditions. Manufactured for years of reliable service, even in severe environments.
- Rigid housing design and the real-time response RTD probe
- Fast data updating in 1 second time interval
- Complete set IP67 waterproof and washable in washing machine
- Follow HACCP principle to check food safety
- Green/Red dual color backlight to indicate temperature hazards
- Countdown timer function included
- Hold function to freeze current reading
- One touch to display temperature change from baseline
- Non-sleep mode function available
- Big LCD for easy reading
- Max/Min reading display
- Temperature high alarm threshold programmable
- Measuring Range: -100 to 300°C
- Resolution: 0.01ºC
- Accuracy: ± (0.1% + 0.2°C) below 200°C, ± (0.15% + 0.5°C) otherwise
- IP Rating: IP67
- LCD Update time: Every Second
- LCD Size: 1.4”x 2.1”
- Probe Specs:
- Probe Length: 5.9”
- Probe Diameter: 0.1”
- Handle Length: 3.9”
- Cable Length: 43”
- Probe Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Device Specs:
- Dimensions: 6.3”x 2.04” x 0.86”
- Weight: 7.05 oz.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Meter, batteries, probe, hard carrying case, stainless steel probe holder, Traceable® Certificate
See Product Documentation for complete specs.