Ohaus Scout® Pro Portable Electronic Balances (400 g x 0.1 g), Digital Scale
- Maximum Protection Scout Pro is designed with mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. An integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage.
- RS232 or USB Connectivity Scout Pro interface accessories are easy to install at anytime, even after purchase. The data cable is integrated in the kit, eliminating the need for additional cables.
- Multiple Application Modes Scout Pro features Enhanced Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Totalization and Display Hold.
- Capacity & Readability (g): 400 g x 0.1 g
- Repeatability (Std. Dev.) (g): 0.1
- Linearity (g): ±0.1
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Over Range Capacity: Capacity +90d
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds
- Operating Temp.: 50°-104°F / 10°-40°C at 10% to 80%
- Power Requirements: AC adapter (included) or 4-AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Calibration Type: Digital calibration from keyboard
- Display (in/mm): High Contrast LCD with 6 digits (0.6 / 15) high
- Pan Size L x W (in/cm): 4.7 / 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in/cm): 7.56 x 2.13 x 8.27 / 19.2 x 5.4 x 21.0
- Net Weight (lb/kg): 1.8 / 0.8