MaxQ 2000 Digital Benchtop Orbital Shaker Open-air platform shaker is durable and easy-to-use. Paired with a variety of platform sizes for increased sample capacity, it’s ideally suited for multiple applications, such as general mixing, cell cultures, solubility studies, extraction procedures, diagnostic testing and many other applications that require shaking. MaxQ 2000 used for smaller loads – The triple-eccentric drive handles heavy loads, provides uniform agitation and continuous 24/7 operation, even at high speeds. The CO2-resistant digital unit can be used continuously in a CO2 incubator without malfunction or the formation of carbolic acid on electrical components. Features:
- Platform size accepts loads up to 35 lbs
- Operate in temperature ranges of 104°F (0° to 40°C), 20 to 80% non-condensing humidity
- Can be used in a variety of incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
- Features a maintenance-free, solid-state DC brushless motor
- Variable speed control from 15 to 550 rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 min to 999 min.
- Minimize errors: speed and operating time display simultaneously on two individual LED displays
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ± 10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking.
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital hand-held tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected and visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed and time.
CO2-Resistant Digital Operating System
- Electrical and mechanical components treated to protect them from up to 10% CO2 and 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Prevents humidity and CO2 from reacting with electrical components and forming carbolic acid.
- Platform Dimensions: 11″ x 13″, 18″ x 18″ or 18″ x 24″ (27.9 x 33, 45.7 x 45.7 or 45.7 x 60.9cm) You choose the size you need
- Overall Dimensions: 17.4″ x 13.5″ x 6.4″ (44.2 x 34.3 x 6.4cm)
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs. (21.3kg)
- Certifications: UL, cUL, CE
Recommended for: General Mixing, Hybridization, Diagnostic Tests, Washing Procedures, Extraction Procedures, Staining and De-staining, Solubility Studies, Bacterial Suspensions, Cell Culture