Microprocessor-based pH and Temperature Benchtop Meter Hanna Instruments HI 2210-01 is a basic microprocessor-based benchtop pH Meter with temperature measurement. This instrument is equipped with a large easy-to-read LCD which shows the pH and temperature simultaneously, together with graphic symbols. The calibration process is guided step by step through clear indications on the LCD. A stability indicator makes the calibration procedure error-free. pH measurements are compensated for temperature effect manually or automatically with the HI 7669/2W temperature probe. Additonal features include:
- New Styling
- Simple calibration instructions on display.
- pH and temperature displayed simultaneously.
- 115V Listed (230V is part # HI2210-02)
- If Mv is required, ask for part # HI2221.
- -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- -9.9 to 120 °C
- 0.01 pH
- 0.1 °C
- ±0.01 pH
- ±0.5 °C (0.0 – 100.0 °C); ±1 °C (outside) (excluding probe error)
- Automatic, 1 or 2 point with 5 memorized buffer values (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01)
- Automatic (with HI 7669/2W probe) or manual from -9.9 to 120 °C
- HI 1131B, glass-body, single junction, refillable, BNC connector, 1 m cable (included)
- HI 7669/2W with 1 m (3.3′) cable (included)
- 10(12) Ohms
- 12 VDC adapter (included)
- 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- 240 x 182 x 74 mm (9.4 x 7.1 x 2.9″)
- 1.1 Kg (2.5 lb); kit with holder 2.5 Kg (5.5 lb)