The Halo Light is a patented 360° personal active safety system (PASS) that attaches to any hard hat and produces a ring of light around the wearer enabling him or her to see and be seen in all directions at all times. This version of the Halo Light is wireless and runs on a battery inside the unit itself!
The Halo Light comes with 1 rechargeable battery and single bay battery charger.
Multiple chargers and extra batteries sold separately.
The ILLUMAGEAR Halo™ SL is much more than a headlamp; it’s a revolutionary lighting system that provides visibility in all directions up to a quarter-mile away. The new spotlight and task light features provide the ideal lighting conditions for any job. So you get it done right.
• Lightweight and cord-free
• 360° visibility for a quarter-mile
• NEW 50-foot spotlight
• NEW Powerful flood task lighting
• Compatible with any standard hard hat
• NEW Battery life indicator
• Charger included
• Matte Black
• Water resistant
Model: Halo SL (includes Halo SL, rechargeable battery & charger)
Dimensions: 262 x 332 x 28.5 mm
Max Light: 360° mode: 276 lumens
Spot Light: 406 lumens
Task Light: 262 lumens
Halo SL Weight: 10 ounces
Battery Weight: 1.6 ounces
Battery Type: Single Lithium Ion 18650 cell; 3.5Ah
Battery Life: 1.5 – 121+ hours
Water Resistance: Submersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
Dielectric Strength: 30,000V (minIP67 – Dust-proof & Water Resistant
- 5 easy-to-read indicator lights, each representing 20% of battery life.
- IEC-certified, rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries with protected circuit.
- Allows firmware upgrades and access to internal power sources.
- Does not void ANSI Z89.1 rating, and it fits virtually any hard hat on the planet.
- 8 distinct light modes can be selected by repeatedly pressing the “Halo” and “Task” buttons.
- Center LED designed to supply max power (406 lumens) for illuminating hazards and work areas at a distance, like the top of a 50-foot power line.
- Task LEDs (262 lumens) angled perfectly to illuminate your personal workspace and immediate walking area.