Filter Paper, Whatman Grade 4 Extremely fast filtering with excellent retention of coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates such as ferric hydroxide and aluminum hydroxide.
- Very useful as a rapid filter for routine clean-up of biological fluids or organic extracts during analysis.
- Used when high flow rates in air pollution monitoring are required and the collection of fine particles is not critical.
- Agriculture: It is used for soil analysis and seed testing procedures. Primarily for the Corrosion Series in testing chloride.
- Food Industry: It is used for numerous routine techniques to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extracting liquid and is widely used in education for teaching simple qualitative analytical separations.
- Air Pollution Monitoring: Using circles or rolls, atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and the stain-intensity measured photometrically.
- Gas Detection: The paper is impregnated with a chromogenic reagent and color formation quantified by optical reflectance.
Each Package Contains Grade 4 circles, 12.5 cm/125 mm, 100/pk