Filter Paper, Ashless, Whatman Grade 41 Whatman quantitative filters are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- Ashless: 0.007% ash maximum for Grades 40 to 44 and a maximum of 0.01% for the 589 Grades
- Very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures
Multiple Uses Material Testing:
- Used in the Corrosion Series for testing sulphates.
- The fastest ashless filter paper, recommended for analytical procedures involving coarse particles or gelatinous precipitates (e.g., iron or aluminum hydroxides)
- Used in quantitative air pollution analysis as a paper tape for impregnation when determining gaseous compounds at high flow rates.
Each Package Contains Grade 41 circles, 12.5 cm/125 mm, 100/pk