CoreDry® In just minutes, the CoreDry® unit by Instrotek , 1009001, can dry field or gyratory samples saving time and increasing accuracy. Moisture loss in the sample is based on high vacuum technology and innovative electronic desiccation technology. The CoreDry cycles a flow of ambient air under vacuum for a highly efficient moisture removal process. The system also contains an electronic moisture trap to capture the moisture being removed from the sample. Advantages:
- Meets ASTM D7227
- Patent #8,225,526
- Dries field cores in less than 15 minutes.
- Quick dry weight allows density determination of field samples in minutes not days or hours.
- Quick dry determination of density results allow the paving crew to make adjustments during paving.
- Fully automatic and portable device. Operator just loads the sample and presses the start button to begin the process.
- Allows offset adjustments for your nuclear and non-nuclear gauges in minutes.
- Unlike using ovens, there is no loss of volatiles or damage to the sample integrity. Sample stays at room temperature throughout the drying process.
- Dimensions: 18″ wide, 24″ deep, 12″ high