How to Order?
Atlantic Supply constantly strives to provide superior service, first-rate products and most importantly strong relationships with our customers. The talented and friendly sales staff has over 200 years combined of industry experience and the technical knowledge and resources to assist you with your needs.
Please order or request a quote in the following ways:
- Online – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Add your selected items to the cart and proceed to checkout.
- Phone - Call any office - See Store Locations
- Fax - Fax any office - See Store Locations
- Email - See Store Locations
All orders are FOB shipping point unless otherwise specified.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Items on the website are subject to be changed, improved, deleted, or corrected for errors without notice.
Atlantic Drilling Supply, Inc. d/b/a Atlantic Supply accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, all government agency purchase orders and all other purchase orders with approved credit. International sales are payable in U.S. dollars by credit card, wire transfer in advance or by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit. All letter of credit fees are to be paid by the buyer. Invoices are subject to a 2% service charge per month on past due balances.
If you would like to complete a credit application please click here, and fax the application to the Largo office. Fax number is (727) 531-5673.
To return an item:
- Returns will only be accepted with prior approval; credit will not be issued on unauthorized returns.
- Please call a sales representative for a return authorization number. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Invoice or order number, if available
- Item number and quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
- Upon authorization you will be instructed where to ship your return.
- The customer is responsible for all transportation expenses. Returns sent C.O.D. will not be accepted.
- Damages caused by improper repackaging are the customer's responsibility.
- Requests for returns must be made within 14 days after purchase.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns other than defective goods or shipping errors (minimum charge of $20.00).
- Credit will be issued after receipt and inspection.
No returns will be allowed on special orders i.e. customer imprinted items or items manufactured in a special customer requested color, unless items are defective.
All merchandise is shipped in perfect condition and is packed to withstand normal shipping risks. Freight claims are the buyer's responsibility. Please carefully inspect the packages before accepting the merchandise. Concealed damage must be reported within 15 days to the carrier. Failure to request a damage inspection or file a claim while the equipment is in your possession may result in your loss. Here are some tips to follow:
- Count the number of cartons. This must be the same as shown on the packing slip. If not, sign the freight bill short before driver leaves. Any sign of damage to the package(s) must also be noted on the freight bill.
- Check shipment immediately and report discrepancies immediately.
UPS / FED-X / DHL will not always deliver all cartons on the same day. Make sure number of cartons shown on packing slip has been received before claiming shortages.
Freight Deliveries & Shipping
- Most items will ship UPS ground or regular motor freight unless otherwise specified. Some items will require several days lead time. Please communicate your special needs with the sales representative.
- Unloading of goods is the responsibility of the customer and may require a forklift. We make every effort to inform you if a forklift will be needed. Drivers DO NOT offload.
- Additional charges will be added to your invoice for deliveries returned to the freight carrier or if additional shipping charges are incurred.
- On normal shipments, exact delivery dates and times can not be predetermined.
- Local delivery may be available.
What if I cancel my order?
- If for any reason you decide to cancel your order once it has been shipped, you will be charged a 20% or $20 restocking fee (which ever is greater) plus all freight charges.
- Any order that is cancelled after your credit card has been processed will incur a 5% processing fee to cover the fees Atlantic Drilling Supply, Inc d/b/a Atlantic Supply has been charged.
- Made to order, custom or special orders are not cancelable.
Products will carry the manufacturer's warranty. Most products are guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of shipment. We will repair or replace such items that may prove defective at the manufacturer's option. Products repaired or serviced by Atlantic Drilling Supply, Inc. are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 30 days, or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is greater. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATLANTIC DRILLING SUPPLY, INC. D/B/A ATLANTIC SUPPLY BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR INSTALLATION, ADJUSTMENT, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER COSTS WHICH MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH PRODUCTS. THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL CUSTOMER OF ATLANTIC DRILLING SUPPLY, INC. D/B/A ATLANTIC SUPPLY AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND AND CHARACTER. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT(S) PURCHASED, ATLANTIC DRILLING SUPPLY, INC. D/B/A ATLANTIC SUPPLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF THE GOODS OR OF THE FITNESS OF THE GOODS FOR ANY PURPOSE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. We accept no responsibility for damage or abuse to products due to improper installation, operation or attempts by the Purchaser to repair or modify the product.
Any personal information provided to us through our web site is encrypted and secure. Furthermore, any information received by Atlantic Drilling Supply, Inc., will not be used by any parties outside of this company – your personal information will never be sold, leased or loaned to any third party. You have the right to notify us to be taken off of our list to receive future mailings or e-mail notifications at any time. We can be contacted by the following methods:
Our web page does not automatically collect specific information (such as e-mail addresses) about visitors. Aggregate and summary statistics are collected for measure of our web site's effectiveness. Individuals who submit a quotation request or order a product using one of the forms available at this site may receive periodic postal mailings and e-mail notifications from Atlantic Supply. An opportunity to opt out of future correspondence is available at the time of registration. Again, names and addresses of individuals requesting catalogs from this site are held in strict confidence and are not sold to any outside agencies.
For your convenience, certain parts of the initial registration are retained on our server (e.g.: bill-to and ship-to addresses, equipment list preferences, etc.) However, at no point will any credit card or other sensitive information be retained in our files.
Our site is protected with a 128 bit encryption key. This is the strongest method of encryption available. How do you know when the page you are on is secured? A small yellow lock will appear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen or at the top of the screen to the right of the address bar. Also, the address in the window will change from “http” to “https”. Anytime you send sensitive information from our web site we secure it. Secure pages may be a little slower; especially if you’re using a dial up account.